Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Motopacing the Geraldizer

Was on the Suzuki 650 DR Enduro yesterday coming home from the grind when I came upon Gerald Hunsaker on his Willier...

Had my brain bucket on when I yelled to him get behind me as I proceeded down the breakdown lane on Wasatch... He was game and went hard for a long time, then I slowed down and pulled next to him... guess he didn't know Hornet's like motorcycles too... anyway it was kinda cool how he blindly just followed some dude on a big purple and yellow beast and just dug deep...

So the next time you see Hunsaker tell him you know his secret to speed...

2 comments:

MarkS said...

No wonder Hunsy is slow, he motos behind a chick bike.
HAHAHAHAHA

B-Horn said...

MarkS,

Didn't know it was a chick bike but come to think of it I really like to jump it and straddle it, so I guess your right bro...and it is purple and yellow, it looks like a jet ski on wheels.