Saturday, July 21, 2007

"He thought the sun just came out!"

Phil is the bomb! When Rassmussen passed Valverde in the ITT that is what he said... I fell of my chair laughing...he was so animated about it. Really I think Valverde was probably thinking something much darker at the moment... Then he went right into another ad for Extreme Cage Fighting (for you Forrest)... I think I even heard Paul choke on the olive from his beverage of choice...

I agree with the Art-man, Trautwig has to go... Especially after he made the following comment prior to the stage Z-man had to leave due to his knee prob's... "and look at Zabriske, he is way, way back at 1:49..." Oh yeah, Troutschmeg get some info first you putz! Then you might want to invest in a good read regarding team tactics and tour history... or one short call to T-Mac should fill you in...my mother doesn't know squat about the TdF, I bet if you gave her a month to study up and research it, she'd kick Trout's ...! Any day, any where! That is a Rant!!! And I am now a card holding Rantmastaflash! Now I need a beverage! Where's MY beverage!!!
Don't mess with Z, T...

3 comments:

B-Horn said...

Oh yeah friend knicksgrl0917 I really wanted a blogimarketer to invade my territory, don't come back or you will get stung...

p.s.please stay in cali and dont come back

Clintster said...

I second the call on Al. He doesn't know a damn thing... Hornet, be honest, we know knicksgirl0917 is your close friend!

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.