Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The Fall is coming!

Yeah, yeah and yeah!

Get the rides done early 'cause it's all about college football (App State / Michigan) come on... Fla State and Clemson in Death Valley... High School F.B.- the Ohio Challange where Ohio teams played some of the best teams in the Country and man helmets were flying...

Baseball, Sox are up 7 games and the Cubs might just pull it out...

I even watched the US Open and Golf ... it was awesome. Tiger and Phil going at it... Phil is Mr Short Game, holy smokes... went to Heber to play a round with my red headed spawn. and I've been knighted the official Mr No Game by the Homestead Homies- but my son drives a cart like Mario Andretti, so we got that going for us... I guess when you hit a 134 on 9 ya gotta go at speed, ya know...

The Pro's start this week, that's football Mon, Thurs, Fri (H.S), Sat and Sun. I guess Tue I'll take a shower and Wed I will brush my teeth... that should keep me busy...

No comments: