Monday, December 3, 2007

Cross weather was Cross.

If you didn't cross, or watch cross this weekend you really missed out... here is a pic from the north side of the course where it dips under the power lines going eastbound with A-Train posing pre-race...




Great job to everyone being safe, no-one got electrocuted... except for G-Love post race when he got shocked disconnecting the speaker, which then dropped on my head... feel kinda bad for the speaker... thanks for everyone who fishtailed and dumped only to get back up and do it again... mucho time-o's... and to the awesome Oktoberfestive beverage drinkin' fans... I truely felt like I was in the bleachers near the frozen tundra of Lambeau field...good stuff...

B-Horn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out my post. I put a picture of Art, Dayna, and me on it. He's a friggin giant!

B-Horn said...

MT, I try to read your blog entries whenever I get a chance, But the prob is sometimes some photo's don't show up... it is prob some setting with a blocker...

Too bad for me I bet its a good pic, although some of the others are showing up???... Look forward to seeing you rip it up pre and post race this weekend!