Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Score!

Had more fun last Saturday hangin with my newly appointed fashion consultant. She steered me right and hooked me up with J. G. who is a local clothing designer at the B.C. which is his funky clothing shop.

There is now an official "Ballistic Hornet" winter jacket. Being that it is my X-mas present it can't be donned until Dec 25th.

The specs- It's long and warm- in fact it's made out of airplane seat material. That's right, I think it's the seat base pattern for NordAir. It is actually fire retardant and may be used as a floatation device. So, I figure I got that going for me... and it's got the bling factor with an embroidered steely Hornet with checkered flag racing wings that is ready to sting on it's sleeve, A big B on the left side of the chest, and even a symbolic honeycomb pattern to conceptualize the Nest!

It is my special superhero cape like thang... I noticed right off the bat that when I put it on, I definately ran faster and jumped higher... a lot higher!

3 comments:

Piotrek said...

I can't wait! ;-)

Jennie said...

I want pictures!

B-Horn said...

First Santa has to deliver it. Hope it fits down the chim....