Thursday, November 29, 2007

See you at Wheeler this weekend

This is what true crossers look forward to all year, good weather... it should be kinda like this tooling up the hill... and don't forget your crampons...




Gardie and I will be dressed like those two world renowned cyclocross announcers from Greenland- Jdackt and Vrimbar the Vikings...they ARE our IDOLS! G-love wants to be Vrimbar on the right, in fact he has a bedspread just like Vrimbars coat at his pad in P.C....and I've heard an awesome man thong to match!

See ya there,
B-Horn




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, a furry dong thong. I've had one good crash this year, I don't need this image in my head.

B-Horn said...

Sorry, now I will feel that good old Catholic guilt if you biff... if you are about to take a tumble aim for Gardie's coat to make for a soft landing...

Team Rico said...

ohh please lord of cross bring us lots of wet mud making snow....