Monday, January 28, 2008

Od to Camp George

Did the 6th annual Canyon Bicycle Team Camp last week. It was pretty cool.

Several things stick out, Mike Pratt's generosity, Mark Miller's connections with excellent accomodations, good and plentiful nurishment... and of course the Claw's commitment to the team with the overall "oganization of motivation," the cool new guys on the team, Andre, Coop, Gary, Piotr, Sten-Q, and Tom, as well as the local vocal support wherever we rode, and of course how many CB'ers were already race ready for the serious accumulated efforts and milage, NIIIICCCCEEEEE...

I don't know who ordered the weather, but the luck of the Irish was on us (probably Hoov), we hit the window between the storms and had weather in the high 40's and low 50's, with a lot of sunshine.

Pratt had the new Benz limo in full display, man that thing is smooth as silk, and the post ride extra-cirricular's were even better!!! Here's to riding hard, the rockin' Elks and the slammin' Oasis... getting 3 hours of sleep with da true gamers... Mike, Rob, Andre, Gary, Tony, Karen, Zack and the fam...grass stains, push ups, low riding (I think I feel a breeze) and friendly locals... next time we will have to improve our card skills a tad... but our beverage consumption, and dance floor bow skills were on fo' sure.

To Mike, Claw and Mark, way to go amigo's, and to the rest of the team... thanks you guys (and our lovely national champ)...you are Hoover awesome!

4 comments:

Piotrek said...

OK, I think I get the "Hoover awesome" reference... I think. Otherwise, I'm picturing J.Edgar Hoover in pantyhose, but I doubt you intended to go there. Or did you?!

Jagslo said...

Sounds like a good camp! Yeah let us know when you will be in Vegas. Plenty of riding to do here!
A.S.
Paul Tracy.com

B-Horn said...

P-man, that was a blast wasn't it?

And it refered to me mistaking Hoover for Uber as in rich... although J. Edgar Hoover was a sexy man...

A.S. Hopefully it is a go next month, if so, we will let you know... you guys did pretty damn well last weekend (of course). Looks like the Boss did both the 35's and the 45's and won the later, what an animal...

Mistress Julie said...

Seems like a lot of testosterone at your camp. What does a girl have to do to get invited out with the boys for a week of riding?

I promise I won't be on my best behavior.