Thursday, November 8, 2007

Be there!

The Utah State Cyclocross Championships are this weekend at Wheeler Farm... I'm pretty sure that all the 'crossers will be there.... here is a shout out to all the rest of the roadies... be there to cheer these guys and gals on... they work their tails off and it's a lot of fun.

Bring the kids, fam, sig others and even your arch-enemies, but don't forget the cowbells! Here are two pic's to motivate you.

A pre cyclocross version of a dude we all know, and a hardcore psychocross version of what happens when you get the bug (hornet's use that term loosely)...
Before...

And after...


Hardwood has definately gotten stronger but I like the original uniform a lot more than the current team kit... nice belt!

Look forward to seeing you there...

B-Horn

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I may sneak out to watch a little cross action before I have to run up the road for foosball, baseketball and all manner of other balls.

Piotrek said...

They should hold the Champs on Sunday. Looks like Saturday is gonna be a sissy road riding day.

B-Horn said...

Sunday will be 47 and raining, real Scandanavian 'cross weather...

But since I'll be just standing there yapping then I'll take Sat...

Anonymous said...

I'm flying back in from NY for some action on Sat. Actually since I've been sick, I may just put training wheels on the cross bike so I don't keel over from dizziness.

Dave Harward said...

The BH,

I had that same haircut up until 5 years ago. Gotta love those socks too! I'm not sure how you and Piotrek keep getting into my photo collections...

dh