Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Hornet found some honey this morning.

Simple, fine, and sweet- let me 'splain it...

Lord of Intervals had me doing short, hard and repetitive climbing intervals last night. Soooooo, this morning I was ready for the recovery commute ride to work, and it was perfect.

The dish-


  1. Cold enough to be slightly chilled to start, but not produce sweat (I think my kit became cleaner during the ride, go figure?)
  2. Slow enough to spin effortlessly.
  3. Sweet enough, with clear blue skies, zero wind and empty streets. (Yeah, in June when school is out, commuting can be the total 'nads).
  4. Found two brand new 10 speed dura-ace cogsets boxed on the road.
  5. Passed the Utah Jazz dancers on their morning run, and one offered to take me out for breakfast after she washed and lubed... my bike.

Ok, I made the last two up...

Today was that day. Just simple, fine and sweeeeeet!

No comments: