Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Bryson Perry is R.A.D.D.

Bryson rode with the team on Saturday. Bryson was one of the anchor's for Sienna last year. He has split off to form the R.A.D.D. racing team. Some of the crew are the recently pared-down G-Love, Mr Red Sox, Cameron "wheresHoffa-man," Mitch "Icantcallhimcopperanymore" Peterson and some fast dude from Mexico that lives in So-Cal.

R.A.D.D. stands for Racers Against Drugs & Doping, undoubtedly most appropriate on several fronts. The team was established to do more national races, which Bryson did a couple years back when he was with the Successful Living team.

Anyway, to put it mildly, Bryson showed so much class on Saturday with me personally, that not only am I a grande fanno now, but I'm placing him in the the Hornet Hall of Fame for his extrodinary unsolisited efforts to help another rider... Bryson is a great cyclist no doubt, but he's an even better person. Kudo's, also go out to teammates Andre the Giant, Coop, P-man the Claw and the rest of the Canyon Boy's for a worthy effort as well as the Porc crew for bringing it during the swell end of the day road fest...

Ed note- called Gardie while in Sadonna, and conveyed my thoughts about Bryson, and they were reiterated 10 fold, then asked the G-man about his weight loss "man I've got to try to keep up with these guys who are 15 years younger than me"... so the new Action Jackson is now a whooping 155lbs, my bet he'll be sub 150 by the end of the season, cause he's still got that excess mass in the pectoral region to drop...

1 comment:

Piotrek said...

Since I spent considerable time trying to stay on Bryson's wheel that day, I also got a chance to read his jersey. I believe it read R.A.D.D. - Riders Against Drugs & Doping, but I was wee bit cross-eyed so I could be wrong.

Yeah, it was great of him to drop back to help a fellow man catch up. Of course we were having none of that. ;-)