Wednesday, May 14, 2008

For you mom!

I have never posted a pic of myself on this blog... but I'm going to break that one time for mom... she is awesome to say the least... My step dad, Mr Z (who is pretty cool in his own right) and mom are going to come out and visit me and the grandkindred when I do the live radio updates from the road on ESPN and KFAN for the Tour of Utah in August (thanks again T-Mac!)... so here is an action shot last week taken by non-other than P-Man, notice how well matched the outfit is with the Nest's background... for affect... it was planned!?!

If you want to see more, larger photo's of the Championships click on P-man's website at and just click on the pics for enlargement
http://picasaweb.google.com/canyonteam/UtahCriteriumChampionships2008


2 comments:

Piotrek said...

Unfortunately, that only contains pictures featuring our teamsters. I have a few more, eg. Pro/1/2 that I didn't post. Comment me if you wanna see them.

Sara said...

Nice pic! I didn't think it was you at first...I had to zoom in. I'm still waiting to see the picture of your sweet jacket!